Thursday, June 07, 2007

So....

As of late, I'd say my lack of posts involve not only laziness, but just a general lack of real things that actually interest me. For the most part, hardocore, hip-hop, books, TV, everything have just been totally uninteresting (well, except Adventures in Hollyhood, and I guess it falls under two of those). The summer started and I've found myself just wasting away.

Lucky for me (and I guess the rest of the world), things are finally starting to look up.

First off, the new Weezy mixtape leaked. And you know what? It's got some real good parts on it. I'll probably listen to this a lot more than I did anything else. Thanks to mikeford for pointing me in the right way.

I went and upped two of my favorite songs off of it at this point. So if you don't feel like getting the whole thing, look into these.

Did It Before (Produced By Kanye West

Something You Forgot


Next up, the new Fabolous leaked. Click that mikeford link up there and look around for his kinda review. I think it's a little better than he does, but whatever. 

As for the new Pharoahe Monch, it's a little here and there. I'm somewhere between Bol and Noz on this one.

Like everyone else, I'm completely into the new UGK video with Outkast.



On the hardcore side of things.... Well, the new Death Before Dishonor's pretty good. That new Bad Brains record is crazy, but I haven't found myself listening to it lately. Hopefully something will pop up that I care about soon.



On another note, the new Pokemon rules. 21 hours deep since Friday night. I might have a problem.

No comments: